Eva Maldonado - 305 984 3619

Edad: 26
Medidas: 36
Altura: 5'6" (170 cm)
Cumpleaños: 04-18
Horario: 24hs
Celular: 305 984 3619
Ciudad: Washington DC
Tel Int:

Classy, Friendly, Very Open minded and Extremely Passable Latina Pre-op Transsexual!!!
Hello distinguished gentleman!! my name is Eva a 26 yr old decent pre-op transexual.
I stand 5'6 and weight 145 lbs. I have, brown eyes, soft smooth skin from head to toes and a face of an angel!!! Although I am very feminine I can guarantee that my lovely 8" surprise ALWAYS rise for the occasion!!!
My pictures are all me and are very accurate!
Be aware that I take pride in my inpecable hygeniene and expect you to do as well.
Im very discreet, friendly, down to earth and love to have great time......
If you have indeed taken a bit of your time to read about me , you can be sure that our time together will be memorable, erotic and extremely satisfying!!!! I look forward to talking to you and hopefully meet you for a fantastic time!
*1 HOUR NOTICE PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario